No video output

Nwm

Honorable
Oct 20, 2012
Hello. I recently bought a computer (~2 months ago) and it has been working perfectly for a while now.
I noticed that when I boot the computer it goes straight to the windows welcoming screen. Since every other computer I've had displays a message about the BIOS/boot process I decided to press Del during the small amount of time when the screen is black/windows loads. I assumed it would just load the BIOS, instead the tower beeped once and the screen stayed black. Now I can't seem to get any video at all. I turn the computer on, it seems to start up normally.. but my monitor detects nothing.
I tested the monitor on an old computer and it works fine.
Not sure if me trying to display the BIOS could have broken something, no idea how that could happen but it seems like quite a coincidence. Some basic info on my computer ; the MOBO is an Asrock 277 pro4, with an i5 3470 and a 2GB sapphire 7870. The intel hd graphics in the cpu haven't been disabled. The monitor is connected with a VGA cable. Aaand I'm running windows 7 ultimate. That's all the relevant information I can think of right now... any help would be much appreciated :)

Nwm

Honorable
Oct 20, 2012

Tried that, no dice. Still starts up without any video.