Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

I can't get the cheats to activate. I have included the "Space Space +
sv_Cheats 1 at the end of the command line but when I get into the game and
try to load them /give all it says that the cheats aren't enabled on this
server. Is there something else I need to do?

Space Space means I put spaces not type in space. :)

pop

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

IIRC you need to save the game, exit, restart and load the saved game and cheats
will be enabled...

--
pop is Mark
I don't suffer from bad memory;

"Here" <Here@There.com> wrote in

> I can't get the cheats to activate. I have included the "Space
> Space + sv_Cheats 1 at the end of the command line but when I get
> into the game and try to load them /give all it says that the
> cheats aren't enabled on this server. Is there something else I
> need to do?
>
> Space Space means I put spaces not type in space. :)

I don't know about the 'space' part.

Anyway the command is "+set sv_cheats 1".

Locate the shortcut icon used to launch the game and place the command
into it (usually in Start Menu). Right-click the icon and choose
'Properties' from the pull-down menu, then click the Shortcut tab in
the dialog window. In the "Target" field, add the command after the
target path description. It should then look similar to this:

"C:\Program Files\R2CW\WolfSP.exe" +set sv_cheats 1

Close the dialog and launch using the modified shortcut. Cheats should
now be enabled each time the game plays. So you only need to type \give
health etc, to get that item.

Also, depending on the version of RTCW you play, the activating cheat
code is:
"+set sv_cheat 1" for the 1st released version
"+set sv_cheats 1" for the "Game of the Year Edition"

--
dee