Frontpage 2003 in Windows 7 with Office 2010

Joneimon

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
Hi to all,

I´ve got problems with FP 2003 in Windows 7. They are compatibles??

In Start->All Programs
browse to the |frontPage icon Right Click, then i choose compatibility with Windows XP SP2 that is the option that FP choose for you and nothing works rigth. I prove with other compatibility options and nothing...

I´ve got 2 virtual machines running in Windows 7- 32 bits. They have Office 2010 packet and Frontpage 2003. In one machine i could upload archives to frontpage but i can´t save that archive in FP in that moment, i must save it in another site and later upload at FP again. That is a little problem comparing the problem that i have with the other machine.

With the other machine when i try to upload any kind of archive to FP the error is "the server was closed inexperately".

Can anyone help me please?? I need help because i'm trying solving this problems many weeks and nothing changes.

Thanks for all.

Joneimon

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
Thanks for the reply.

I'm not interesting on Sharepoint. I need FP or Microsoft Expression.
I've got an intranet direction and i need operate with FP or Microsoft Expression because is a static site, not a dinamic site (Sharepoint works fine for it).

Joneimon

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
Depending on how you setup the VM ?? i don´t understand.

The VM has got the same programs, office versions, same Operating System, same FP as the fisic machine.

Sorry for my english.

Joneimon

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
I´ve got also a fisical maching running with Win7/Office 2010/FrontPage 2003 and the error is "server closes inexperately". I prove installing all the service Pack-s but nothing goes on. Service pack 1 for windows 7, Service Pak 3 for Windows XP and Service Pack for Office 2010.