Sign in with
Your question

Xfx radeon 6450 latest driver issues

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 21, 2012 8:17:18 AM

hi
i have xfx 6450 2gb card.i download new driver of this card.when i instal new driver my pc struck and got a error blue screen and my pc restrat plzz help me and solve this problem
October 21, 2012 12:37:09 PM

hi Shabaz :) 
can you tell us about your complete pc configuration?
October 21, 2012 12:56:11 PM

try installing it in safe mode.
Related resources
October 22, 2012 3:06:56 PM

dell gx780. 4gb ram 250gb hdd.quad core processor.

plz tell me how to solve it
October 23, 2012 4:40:54 AM

have you installed the card yourself? or did it come with the machine? download the driver from dell if the card came with the machine
October 23, 2012 7:00:58 AM

No sir its not came with machine. i purchase localy.old driver instal very simply butt new driver create prob.
October 23, 2012 9:06:12 AM

okay.. if you are installing Catalyst Control Centre 12.6, then i'd suggest you should go for 12.8. If that does not solve your problem then do this.
1.Remove your card from the pcie slot.
2.remove the tiny battery on your mobo.
3.Switch off all power to your smps and monitor (take the plugs out).
4.Then press the cpu power button 2-3 times...this will clear your CMOS settings (you will not see anything happening as there is no power) and BIOS will be reset to default settings.
5.now plug your monitor into the motherboard slot and start the machine
6.remove all amd graphic drivers from control panel and restart your pc
7.once you've restarted the pc shut it down and put your graphic card into the PCIE slot and plug your monitor to the graphic cards monitor slot
8. start the pc and windows will recognize the new hard ware. Now install the latest driver and you should be good to go

good luck
-satyam
!