Best hardware upgrade now

Last response: in Network Providers
March 13, 2005 4:54:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Looks like time to upgrade my phone. Rogers GSM. Toronto area.
Any comments on which current models are best for reception?
Looking at Samsung X426, Motorola V220 V551.
Mostly I just need phone and occasional e-mail.
I've always like Nokia but I want something smaller that I can put on my
belt.
Thanks.
Waduino.

More about : hardware upgrade

June 8, 2006 6:46:58 PM

I personally used to have the X426. I never really used it for anything other than voice. I really liked it. It's a fantastic phone that has to be the most durable phone I've ever owned. It didn't have the worlds best reception, but while I had it I dropped it in puddles, down stairways, one time I was drunk at a bar and it fell on the dance floor and a few people stepped on it. Anyways it never failed once. It still works fine to this day, I ultimately bought a Motorola Razr since I got a good deal on it. My Samsung is still in use, my grandparents use it as a paygo phone.

Of the phones you talked about I'd say the x426 is the best of the bunch.
!