Finding a buddy online

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

So I have this friend who also enjoys playing RTCW, and we often plan
to meet online and play together, but the problem is that the server we
plan to meet on is sometimes full, or has too few players, or he is not
even online. As such, the only recorse I have is to go from server to
server looking for him. Surely there must be a better way. I have the
demo version of all seeing eye but I dont know if its possible to
perform a search - without clicking on every server.

Any hints?

Thanks,

- Olumide
2 answers Last reply
More about finding buddy online
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    Oops! I just found outh that ASE can do this under the buddy menu. I'll
    try it later today

    - Olumide
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 05:44:40 -0800, 50295 wrote:

    > Oops! I just found outh that ASE can do this under the buddy menu. I'll
    > try it later today

    ....And you didn't think to look there before making your other post?
    Sheesh.

    Linux Registered User #327951

Games Servers Video Games