Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

I think the map is the 1944 beach map. The Allies have to go down a tree
lined path, go into the house and take the item off the desk. What do you do
with the item.

Mark

MWB wrote:
> I think the map is the 1944 beach map. The Allies have to go down a tree
> lined path, go into the house and take the item off the desk. What do you do
> with the item.

Have you found out yet?

MWB wrote on Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:38:59 GMT:

> I think the map is the 1944 beach map. The Allies have to go down a
> tree lined path, go into the house and take the item off the desk. What do
> you do with the item.

Normally with any map in ET if you go to the Limbo menu then the
instructions on how to complete the objectives are shown in the bottom left
of the screen, and IIRC there are buttons to switch between the descriptions
for the different objectives. So long as the map author has added those
descriptions, it should explain it there.

Dan / [AGW]Spacker

"Martin Schneider" <mschneider@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> MWB wrote:
>> I think the map is the 1944 beach map. The Allies have to go down a
>> tree lined path, go into the house and take the item off the desk. What
>> do you do with the item.
>
> Have you found out yet?

No. I can't find any site that shows map objectives.

Mark

"Spack" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
> MWB wrote on Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:38:59 GMT:
>
>> I think the map is the 1944 beach map. The Allies have to go down a
>> tree lined path, go into the house and take the item off the desk. What
>> do
>> you do with the item.
>
> Normally with any map in ET if you go to the Limbo menu then the
> instructions on how to complete the objectives are shown in the bottom
> left of the screen, and IIRC there are buttons to switch between the
> descriptions for the different objectives. So long as the map author has
> added those descriptions, it should explain it there.
>
> Dan / [AGW]Spacker

Thanks for the info. I will check it out.

Mark

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

"Spack" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
> MWB wrote on Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:38:59 GMT:
>
>> I think the map is the 1944 beach map. The Allies have to go down a
>> tree lined path, go into the house and take the item off the desk. What
>> do
>> you do with the item.
>
> Normally with any map in ET if you go to the Limbo menu then the
> instructions on how to complete the objectives are shown in the bottom
> left of the screen, and IIRC there are buttons to switch between the
> descriptions for the different objectives. So long as the map author has
> added those descriptions, it should explain it there.
>
> Dan / [AGW]Spacker

Thanks Spack, the objectives were there. Now I know what to do with the
objective.

Thanks
Mark