Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Download outlook express for 64bit pc

Last response: in Windows 7
Share
February 27, 2012 8:04:09 AM

Hello,
I CAN'T download Outlook Express on my 64bit PC. I desperately need to send and receive emails because is is part of my job ( freelance sub Editor for a newspaper & I work from home.) are there any alternatives eg Windows Mail? I am a MWEB/MTN subscriber. I will REALLY be EXTREMELY grateful for your help as I have not been able to work for 4 days now, due to this problem - no work, no pay! Thank you.
a b $ Windows 7
February 27, 2012 8:22:33 AM

outlook express was replaced with windows live mail. if that doesn't meet your needs Thunderbird is your best bet.

www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

Also you should be able to log into your email via a webrowser, whatever it is
m
0
l
a b $ Windows 7
February 27, 2012 8:45:34 AM

tiger46525 said:
Hello,
I CAN'T download Outlook Express on my 64bit PC. I desperately need to send and receive emails because is is part of my job ( freelance sub Editor for a newspaper & I work from home.) are there any alternatives eg Windows Mail? I am a MWEB/MTN subscriber. I will REALLY be EXTREMELY grateful for your help as I have not been able to work for 4 days now, due to this problem - no work, no pay! Thank you.


You seem to know about windows mail... but still post a question. Why you not just gone with that? its probably the most "outlook express" like of all the options (and is IMHO much better).

Anyway... in case its just you do not know where to get it (google is your friend.... took me 2 seconds)..

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-other-programs?T1=t2

HTH
Cheers
m
0
l
Related resources
March 5, 2012 10:46:26 AM

unksol said:
outlook express was replaced with windows live mail. if that doesn't meet your needs Thunderbird is your best bet.

www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

Also you should be able to log into your email via a webrowser, whatever it is







Thanx VERY much Unksol! I appreciate your advice. T :) 
m
0
l
March 5, 2012 11:02:50 AM

yoji said:
You seem to know about windows mail... but still post a question. Why you not just gone with that? its probably the most "outlook express" like of all the options (and is IMHO much better).

Anyway... in case its just you do not know where to get it (google is your friend.... took me 2 seconds)..

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-other-programs?T1=t2

HTH
Cheers





Thank you for posting a reply Yoji! Cheers. T :) 
m
0
l
!