No servers show up in the listing, help please

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Hello,

The servers do not show up in the listing. Usually there are many to choose
from. Now there are not any at all,...what happened?
5 answers Last reply
More about servers show listing please
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    In article <Hn86e.736$Z73.24@lakeread04>, RG wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > The servers do not show up in the listing. Usually there are many to choose
    > from. Now there are not any at all,...what happened?

    I think Id is moving the masterserver (at least etmaster.idsoftware.com
    changed ip not long ago) and hopefully making some changes to it.

    ---
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    In article <slrnd5i7jn.7eg.mumbo$jumbo@ludo.uib.no>, Custodial Artist wrote:
    > I think Id is moving the masterserver (at least etmaster.idsoftware.com
    > changed ip not long ago) and hopefully making some changes to it.

    the above is wrong - the master server is just down .

    ---
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    "Custodial Artist" <mumbo$jumbo@doom3.dyndns.org> wrote in message
    > In article <slrnd5i7jn.7eg.mumbo$jumbo@ludo.uib.no>, Custodial Artist
    > wrote:
    >> I think Id is moving the masterserver (at least etmaster.idsoftware.com
    >> changed ip not long ago) and hopefully making some changes to it.
    >
    > the above is wrong - the master server is just down .
    >
    > ---

    Thanks for the info
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    "Custodial Artist" <mumbo$jumbo@doom3.dyndns.org> wrote in message
    > In article <slrnd5i7jn.7eg.mumbo$jumbo@ludo.uib.no>, Custodial Artist
    > wrote:
    >> I think Id is moving the masterserver (at least etmaster.idsoftware.com
    >> changed ip not long ago) and hopefully making some changes to it.
    >
    > the above is wrong - the master server is just down .
    >
    > ---

    Thanks

    Mark
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

    RG wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > The servers do not show up in the listing. Usually there are many to choose
    > from. Now there are not any at all,...what happened?

    In case you hadn't noticed, the gateway server is back up...

Games Servers Video Games