No servers show up in the listing, help please

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 10, 2005 11:47:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Hello,

The servers do not show up in the listing. Usually there are many to choose
from. Now there are not any at all,...what happened?

More about : servers show listing

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 4:39:19 PM

In article <Hn86e.736$Z73.24@lakeread04>, RG wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The servers do not show up in the listing. Usually there are many to choose
> from. Now there are not any at all,...what happened?

I think Id is moving the masterserver (at least etmaster.idsoftware.com
changed ip not long ago) and hopefully making some changes to it.

---
April 10, 2005 5:17:37 PM

In article <slrnd5i7jn.7eg.mumbo$jumbo@ludo.uib.no>, Custodial Artist wrote:
> I think Id is moving the masterserver (at least etmaster.idsoftware.com
> changed ip not long ago) and hopefully making some changes to it.

the above is wrong - the master server is just down .

---
April 10, 2005 5:17:38 PM

"Custodial Artist" <mumbo$jumbo@doom3.dyndns.org> wrote in message
> In article <slrnd5i7jn.7eg.mumbo$jumbo@ludo.uib.no>, Custodial Artist
> wrote:
>> I think Id is moving the masterserver (at least etmaster.idsoftware.com
>> changed ip not long ago) and hopefully making some changes to it.
>
> the above is wrong - the master server is just down .
>
> ---

Thanks for the info
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 10:41:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

"Custodial Artist" <mumbo$jumbo@doom3.dyndns.org> wrote in message
> In article <slrnd5i7jn.7eg.mumbo$jumbo@ludo.uib.no>, Custodial Artist
> wrote:
>> I think Id is moving the masterserver (at least etmaster.idsoftware.com
>> changed ip not long ago) and hopefully making some changes to it.
>
> the above is wrong - the master server is just down .
>
> ---

Thanks

Mark
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 4:24:47 AM

RG wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The servers do not show up in the listing. Usually there are many to choose
> from. Now there are not any at all,...what happened?

In case you hadn't noticed, the gateway server is back up...
!