Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I'm running windows XP and would like some info on where
to get drivers for Audio. I've no sound at all at the
moment. I've searched sites for drivers but not sure
which one I should be using! If there is some way to
find out which one I need? I would appriciate advice on
how to do it.

First you should identify whether you have a separate soundcard or whether
it is part of the motherboard. If it is a separate soundcard, then the
drivers will be at the website of the soundcard manufacturer.

If it is part of the motherboard and you do not know what make and model of
motherboard you have, then the first place to look for drivers will be at
the website of the PC manufacturer. If you do know the make and model of
the motherboard then look at the motherboard manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com