Gainward 670 Phantom, EVGA 670 FTW or Asus 670-DC2T ?

georgeluz

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
I'm planning on buying a GTX670 for my next gaming system. I've read a lot about the graphic cards above but still not sure which brand to choose. (these listed ones doesn't need to be the only brands, I only considered these the most)

My viewpoints for the card are:
- to be as quiet as possible
- to be as cheap as possible
- best price / value

I appreciate all opinions and suggestions!
Thanks!

Both those are very good i have x2 MSI's GTX 670 Power Edition uses the famous Twin Frozr IV cooler from the MSI Lightning and comes with a large clock speed boost out of the box, making its default clock speed even higher than GTX 680 stock clocks. MSI is currently asking a $389.99 price for their card, which doesn't look unreasonable, given the improved cooling and higher clocks.The cards you mentioned are great i would get which ever you favor bud.

georgeluz

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012

Okay, but I had bad experiences with MSI. I've had a PC which came with an MSI mtb from factory and it was full of broken capacitors. That's why I didn't consider this brand.
2: I thought about Gainward because I've already had 2 cards in from this manufacturer and had no problem with them, and the GTX670 Phantom isn't even one of the most pricey cards nowdays, though it's factory-overclocked.
3: The first reason I also considered EVGA is because I heard they have a good community & support. (I hope they even have it in Europe..) The second is its blower style fan which pushes the heat out of the case. However I don't know if it's quiet or not, becase reference-based coolers usually can easily turn loud.

I dunno. Gainward is cheaper but can be quite loud at full load (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcCivPWLizE), the Asus exhausts heat into the case and I don't know about the EVGA 670 FTW. Please help me choose.