Which graphic card should i buy ?

I am about to buy a new graphics card for upcoming games, which graphic card should I buy according to my system specifications.
My system specs:
CPU : Core 2 duo E7500 2.93Ghz
GPU : Sparkle geforce 9500gt 1GB DDR2(which I am about to change)
HDD1 : WD Caviar blue 320gb
HDD2 : WD Caviar blue 500gb
RAM : 4gb DDR2 400Mhz
MOBO : Intel dg41rq
PSU : Local brand 280W(which is limitation for upgrading my graphic card) 12V rail - 20Amps
MONITOR : AOC 18.5 inch 1366*768

I looked for a while and found the sapphire radeon HD 7770 OC should I buy this one or not and if not then suggest me other options.
8 answers Last reply
More about which graphic card
  1. How much are you willing to spend?
    You might need to get a better psu too...
  2. did you consider the 6770 ? concerns over the need for the 6pin power connector and your small power supply. the 6770 doesn't have the need for extra power ( 6 pin )
  3. I want to spend about 200$ but the problem is that my case has a top mounted fixed PSU so what do I do?
  4. I suppose that the 6770 is out of stock from where I want to buy it and it is the only place where it is available.
  5. Get 7750 anymore i think you'll bottleneck but i might be wrong
  6. If I upgrade my PSU to a corsair 430W then which version of HD 7770 is good sapphire,Asus direct cu,power colour or HIS.
  7. sapphire oc edition and asus direct cu are both great. either of them will be fine.
    just dont get powercolor or His or Forsa please. HIS service is non existant in india and forsa is new brand and powercolor i just hate
  8. vishal0803 said:
    If I upgrade my PSU to a corsair 430W then which version of HD 7770 is good sapphire,Asus direct cu,power colour or HIS.
    Asus direct cu gets my vote or sapphire Vapor X ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Western Digital Graphics