Graphics Media Accelerator Driver

At the HP website it said there was an update available
for my Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for my
model of computer. Before I install this version I would
like to know the version of the one I already have, but I
can not find it . In devise manager there is no mention
of an Intel Accelerator Driver. Does anyone know how I
could go about finding it . Thanks AlanMedia
1 answer Last reply
More about graphics media accelerator driver

    It will be under Display Adapter in the Device Manager.
    www.coribright.com

    "Alan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > At the HP website it said there was an update available
    > for my Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for my
    > model of computer. Before I install this version I would
    > like to know the version of the one I already have, but I
    > can not find it . In devise manager there is no mention
    > of an Intel Accelerator Driver. Does anyone know how I
    > could go about finding it . Thanks AlanMedia

Drivers Hewlett Packard Device Driver Graphics Windows XP