Graphics Media Accelerator Driver

Alan

At the HP website it said there was an update available
for my Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for my
model of computer. Before I install this version I would
like to know the version of the one I already have, but I
can not find it . In devise manager there is no mention
of an Intel Accelerator Driver. Does anyone know how I
could go about finding it . Thanks AlanMedia

It will be under Display Adapter in the Device Manager.
www.coribright.com