My First Time Building A PC

Jaredch

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
Hello Everyone! I'm Planning on building a new computer but I don't know much about what's needed in the computer that'll help with everything I do. So my friend told me to come on here and post and people will throw in their two cents. So here goes nothing. The computer will be used to Record/Render videos. Play computer games such as DayZ/Left4Dead and other Steam based games. I don't need a monitor or a mouse for I already have those. My budget is about $800 though I'm open to it going over to $850-$875. If you could help me pick out the things I would need, that'd be great. Thanks!

Zed_Spooge

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
Okay. So. Part preferences? Do you wanna OC? Do you wanna xFire/SLI? these are things we need to know.
EDIT: we also need to know if you're including an operating system/peripherals in your price.

Jaredch

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012

Sorry for the mix-up. I wasn't sure what all I needed to include. I do not need a OC, also a no to the xfire/SLI. My friend said that means running more then one graphics cards but I only plan on using one. The operating system can be included and I'm looking for Windows 7. As for part preferences I need a Amd for Graphics cards and an Intel Processor. I do not need a mouse/keyboard or anything like that. Let me know if you need anything else.