I need Drivers for DYNEX DX-DVDR100

need help !
I need the drivers Win XP for DVDROM Dynex DX-DVDR100.
Manufacturer's web page does not have them.

Drivers should be built into XP. Is this an external or internal DVD drive
and is it configured correctly and showing up in the BIOS?
www.coribright.com

"elvis duarte" <elvisduarte@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> need help !
> I need the drivers Win XP for DVDROM Dynex DX-DVDR100.
> Manufacturer's web page does not have them.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Look on www.windrivers.com