I'm starting to feel like that I am paying too much for my build that I am shopping for, any help? I want to be around 1000$ including OS and monitor. Its meant for gaming. And if it is still a pretty good build for the money then I'll be fine with this setup, I'm not going to buy it soon, I'm just trying to figure out what I need to save up for. (Or maybe get a credit card? )
I was going to say that case is entirely to expensive for your budget. Take it or leave it, I'd suggest a $100ish case and save the money. Below are just some general suggestions since you are not building right now and the prices will all be different.
1) change case, save $$
2) Get a Z77 motherboard
3) Upgrade your video card to a GTX 660Ti/670 or 7950/7950
4) PSU is good
5) CPU is good, maybe get a cooler for overclocking or just better/quieter cooling. Suggest a Cooler Master 212 Evo
6) Get a better name brand RAM. G Skill, Corsair, Kingston HyperX, etc. The amount and speed are good.
7) Get a 1TB drive and not a green drive for your primary. A WD Black, Seagate Barracuda, or my favority Samsung F3 drive. Either way make it a 7200RPM drive. You could also do a primary SSD and a data HDD. This would give you a better PC experience over all.
8) DVD link is bad
9) Monitor is fine. Maybe a 23 or 24" if you are a gamer
10) OS is fine