9500 can't open Calendar

Hi,
whenever I tried to open Calendar (Agenda)- Program closed, Program:
Calendar, Reason code: Agenda Model, Reason number:0.
v 4.44

Any idea ?

Thanks !
2 answers Last reply
More about 9500 open calendar

    Hi,

    you can try to delete the current Calendar file. A new empy one
    will be create automatically starting Calendar app.

    The Calendar file is located in "Communicator\System\Data", named as
    "Calendar".

    Hope this helps,
    Peter

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:48:40 +0100, "ludnica" <ludnica@vip.hr> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >whenever I tried to open Calendar (Agenda)- Program closed, Program:
    >Calendar, Reason code: Agenda Model, Reason number:0.
    >v 4.44
    >
    >Any idea ?
    >
    >Thanks !

    Thanks a lot ! This was helpful !!

    Nikola

    "Hans-Peter Rampp" <hprampp at yahoo.de> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > you can try to delete the current Calendar file. A new empy one
    > will be create automatically starting Calendar app.
    >
    > The Calendar file is located in "Communicator\System\Data", named as
    > "Calendar".
    >
    > Hope this helps,
    > Peter
    >

    > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:48:40 +0100, "ludnica" <ludnica@vip.hr> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >whenever I tried to open Calendar (Agenda)- Program closed, Program:
    > >Calendar, Reason code: Agenda Model, Reason number:0.
    > >v 4.44
    > >
    > >Any idea ?
    > >
    > >Thanks !

Nokia