9500 can't open Calendar

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
January 17, 2005 10:48:40 PM

Hi,
whenever I tried to open Calendar (Agenda)- Program closed, Program:
Calendar, Reason code: Agenda Model, Reason number:0.
v 4.44

Any idea ?

Thanks !

More about : 9500 open calendar

Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:04:11 AM

Hi,

you can try to delete the current Calendar file. A new empy one
will be create automatically starting Calendar app.

The Calendar file is located in "Communicator\System\Data", named as
"Calendar".

Hope this helps,
Peter

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:48:40 +0100, "ludnica" <ludnica@vip.hr> wrote:

>Hi,
>whenever I tried to open Calendar (Agenda)- Program closed, Program:
>Calendar, Reason code: Agenda Model, Reason number:0.
>v 4.44
>
>Any idea ?
>
>Thanks !

Anonymous