How do I know my Graphics Processor will fit my motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
PCI-Express,

Meaning that it will fit on the motherboard, you will just need to make sure your case have the space to the gpu, but the motherboard is compatible.

BUt why are you going with a 9500GT? what CPU are you going with? if you are not into gaming maybe the internal CPU will behave good enough for you, and you may not even need to buy a 9500gt.

unless you already have it. if that is the case, than yes it will be a nice fit.

ricardois

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
PCI-Express,

Meaning that it will fit on the motherboard, you will just need to make sure your case have the space to the gpu, but the motherboard is compatible.

BUt why are you going with a 9500GT? what CPU are you going with? if you are not into gaming maybe the internal CPU will behave good enough for you, and you may not even need to buy a 9500gt.

unless you already have it. if that is the case, than yes it will be a nice fit.

Solution

Carakozabra

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
This isn't a gameing computer. The 9500GT is what I own for now, and was afraid it will burn itself as it happened before with other motherboard and other graphic processor.
Which Graphic processor will you recomend buying? or in other words, which can fit my motherboard.
I have Intel Core i5 3550 Quad Core Processor LGA1155.

Thank you very much)).

ricardois

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011

well if that isn't a gaming computer you are ok for now if you already have that GPU.

If you wan't to buy something better just say what is your Budget limit and we can recommend you another GPU for the budget you want to spend on a GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.