kat

my laptop is toshiba using Windows XP Operating System.
I installed nero6 demo version and tried burning CD's.
The problem is I cannot read the CD i burned in other PC's
without CDRW installed in thier PC. I have already tried
using the ISO format and Mode 2/XA-format to no avail.
One of thier suggestion is try to upgrade the firmware of
the writer, i checked with toshiba and i couldnt find any
firmware update they have for SD-R2102 CD-RW/CD-ROM drive.
I checked the following file to solve the problem:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
displaylang=en&FamilyID=70446CF9-5B5A-4733-A9AF-
E6AD6A2D96A1

but my laptop says it was already installed.
Please help ASAP.

Thanks

If the PCs that you are trying to read the CD you burned are not running the
latest operating system, you may have to close out the CD before it can be
read in them.
www.coribright.com