Pentax *istDS and old Canon flash - I dit it

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
May 9, 2005 10:25:48 PM

I didn't get any answer to my post of yesterday (I must be too impatient)
and I dared it (Canon Speedlite 155A). Everything seems fine so far.
Still welcomes any feedback.
Regards,
Jean.
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 10:25:49 PM

JD wrote:
> I didn't get any answer to my post of yesterday (I must be too
> impatient) and I dared it (Canon Speedlite 155A). Everything seems
> fine so far. Still welcomes any feedback.
> Regards,
> Jean.
Actually, someone did answer to your post an hour later :)
Anyhow, interesting. You're more determined than I because I would have
gave up on the modifications (I read your original post) and bought a new
one. But if you're happy with the results and it works, go for it.
Personally, i don't have the guts enough to try something like that with my
baby < "ahem" > I meant my *istD (as he caresses and talks to his camera)
:)
May 10, 2005 4:04:43 AM

"Gaderian" <nospam@anisp.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
u3Qfe.16277$B82.390161@news20.bellglobal.com...
> JD wrote:
>> I didn't get any answer to my post of yesterday (I must be too
>> impatient) and I dared it (Canon Speedlite 155A). Everything seems
>> fine so far. Still welcomes any feedback.
>> Regards,
>> Jean.
> Actually, someone did answer to your post an hour later :)
> Anyhow, interesting. You're more determined than I because I would have
> gave up on the modifications (I read your original post) and bought a new
> one. But if you're happy with the results and it works, go for it.
> Personally, i don't have the guts enough to try something like that with
> my baby < "ahem" > I meant my *istD (as he caresses and talks to his
> camera) :)
>Thanks for your congratulations. I felt rather safe as I had measured the
>voltage before. I was (still am) a little bit worried about the amps
>though! Fred McKenzie's answer is reassuring - afterwards. I just hope it
>doesn't do any damage in the long run.
Jean.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 6:22:16 AM

Gaderian wrote:

> Personally, i don't have the guts enough to try something like that with my
> baby < "ahem" > I meant my *istD (as he caresses and talks to his camera)

There, there..it's perfectly understandable. I've felt the same way since
adopting..er..cough cough...I mean purchasing, mine..

mike
!