Microsoft generic CCID driver usbccid.sys

I have developed a USB smartcard reader, and the ccid firmware
implementation on the device. I want to configure the reader to
cooperate with the Microsoft generic ccid driver implementation
(usbccid.sys). What are the procedure to do this?

How can I download usbccid.sys from windows driver update!

Thanks,
Cula
2 answers Last reply
More about microsoft generic ccid driver usbccid
  1. I am new to this Forum. Don't know how to post. Just reply to this topic.

    I need to access GemPlus USB CCID reader using Microsoft usbccid.sys driver with ScardControl Command to send Escape code. I found a document says,
    In order to send or receive an Escape command to a reader, the DWORD registry value EscapeCommandEnable must be added and set t a non-zero value under the HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Enum\USB\Vid*Pid*\*\Device Properties key.
    I checked my WinXp Pro PC and found 8 simular keys,
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\Vid_08e6&Pid_3479\(eight different keys)\Device Parameters\
    I could not found "Device Properties" key.
    Would someone advice where should I add EscapeCommandEnable value?

    Thanks!
  2. Hi All ,

    i am working on USBCCID class drivers , plz help me in this regards, provide me a path where i can download USBCCID.sys class files.

    Regards

    Anil

Drivers Configuration Microsoft Device Driver Windows XP