Microsoft generic CCID driver usbccid.sys

a b \ Driver
August 31, 2004 2:51:59 PM

I have developed a USB smartcard reader, and the ccid firmware
implementation on the device. I want to configure the reader to
cooperate with the Microsoft generic ccid driver implementation
(usbccid.sys). What are the procedure to do this?

How can I download usbccid.sys from windows driver update!

Thanks,
Cula

More about : microsoft generic ccid driver usbccid sys

January 31, 2007 10:26:55 PM

I am new to this Forum. Don't know how to post. Just reply to this topic.

I need to access GemPlus USB CCID reader using Microsoft usbccid.sys driver with ScardControl Command to send Escape code. I found a document says,
In order to send or receive an Escape command to a reader, the DWORD registry value EscapeCommandEnable must be added and set t a non-zero value under the HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Enum\USB\Vid*Pid*\*\Device Properties key.
I checked my WinXp Pro PC and found 8 simular keys,
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\Vid_08e6&Pid_3479\(eight different keys)\Device Parameters\
I could not found "Device Properties" key.
Would someone advice where should I add EscapeCommandEnable value?

Thanks!
April 27, 2007 7:34:45 AM

Hi All ,

i am working on USBCCID class drivers , plz help me in this regards, provide me a path where i can download USBCCID.sys class files.

Regards

Anil
!