Motorolla V220 keeps saying i have a message

Last response: in Network Providers
March 31, 2005 10:00:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

The is an envelope beside the battery level that has been there for
three weeks. According to the manual i have a message. I go into
messages and it says i have a message waiting for me and I like to
connect to retrieve it. I say YES and it dials my voice mail. There is
nothing there. And nothing under saved messages. Why is this on and
how do i get rid of it?

many thanks

More about : motorolla v220 message

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 2:14:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

did you check for a text message ?

"BoB Mack" <BobM@noway.com> wrote in message
> The is an envelope beside the battery level that has been there for
> three weeks. According to the manual i have a message. I go into
> messages and it says i have a message waiting for me and I like to
> connect to retrieve it. I say YES and it dials my voice mail. There is
> nothing there. And nothing under saved messages. Why is this on and
> how do i get rid of it?
>
> many thanks
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 1:40:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Yes... 1st thing i tried after the voicemail