Motorolla V220 keeps saying i have a message

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

The is an envelope beside the battery level that has been there for
three weeks. According to the manual i have a message. I go into
messages and it says i have a message waiting for me and I like to
connect to retrieve it. I say YES and it dials my voice mail. There is
nothing there. And nothing under saved messages. Why is this on and
how do i get rid of it?

many thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about motorolla v220 message
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    did you check for a text message ?

    "BoB Mack" <BobM@noway.com> wrote in message
    > The is an envelope beside the battery level that has been there for
    > three weeks. According to the manual i have a message. I go into
    > messages and it says i have a message waiting for me and I like to
    > connect to retrieve it. I say YES and it dials my voice mail. There is
    > nothing there. And nothing under saved messages. Why is this on and
    > how do i get rid of it?
    >
    > many thanks
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

    Yes... 1st thing i tried after the voicemail

    On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:14:32 -0400, "Midnight Rider"
    <noemail@jackass.com> wrote:

    >did you check for a text message ?
    >

    >"BoB Mack" <BobM@noway.com> wrote in message
    >> The is an envelope beside the battery level that has been there for
    >> three weeks. According to the manual i have a message. I go into
    >> messages and it says i have a message waiting for me and I like to
    >> connect to retrieve it. I say YES and it dials my voice mail. There is
    >> nothing there. And nothing under saved messages. Why is this on and
    >> how do i get rid of it?
    >>
    >> many thanks

Rogers AT&T Battery Internet Service Providers