Continual "Audio display driver enabled" with monitor

bradenkeiser

Honorable
Oct 19, 2012
Hey guys,

About five days ago, I built my first gaming PC. There were a few hiccups, but things have run fine, recently. However, there is one thing that continues to occur that perturbs me: catalyst control center continually pops up with a little box that says "audio display driver enabled". When I click 'configure', it brings me to the CCC. I select the only option available (s/pdif) because I am using HDMI. No matter what I select and no matter how many times I select it, this box reopens, at least, seven times a day. I just installed the most recent driver for my Radeon HD 7850. There are no drivers for my 21.5 " ASUS VE-228H monitor. I have an asrock h77m mobo. I am connecting my monitor up to the hdmi in the graphics card.

Further, there's another problem. Often, when I start up my pc, especially after a nights rest, the monitor displays "HDMI no signal". I turn off the computer after having just started it, and I turn it back on (the monitor as well). Windows says something about not quitting properly; however, I think, this is a result of me having to hold in the power button on the computer to turn it off when the monitor doesn't read the signal.

So, I hope I have provided sufficient information to help us deduce this problem.

Thank you!