aim bots

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

plz help!does somebody knows where can i get bots for wolfenstein???

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Never used any bots in my gaming life, but i dont see the point. wouldn't it
subtract from the fun (and fustrations) that are all part of the game. i
speak for myself and many others when i say i would rather play to improve
my skills (especially aimming) than to run blind around a corner and hit the
poor bastard on the other side with 3 quick headshots without the my
physical aimming there.
<reinisze@one.lv> wrote in message
> plz help!does somebody knows where can i get bots for wolfenstein???

gorbehnare

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
holy..... I didn't know something like that existed!!! I wondered how some people get so good at shooting!!! It took me two years of plaing ET to get the skills i have now, which is not that great compare to some people! but i wonder if that's the reason they can get so good! 8O

gorbehnare

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
These cannot be called rules. Rules are principals that you follow. Getting more headshots can be called a rule, but getting more FPS and lower ping are just conditions.
You can just throw some money and get the three conditions satisfied. But still, I think it is important that you keep your focus during the game and react timely and properly to in-game situations. That can come from practice. Getting more headshots come from practice too.

I know when I start paying a new multiplayer game I get better at it over time. I have got my SLI and slightly overclocked gaming system and i pay enough for my ADSL connection to have a decent ping. It's sometimes just the matter of how confortably you move around in the game and sometimes what strategies you employ to work for you.