I do want to stay within my budget but would be willing to go over slightly. I will be gaming on this computer so i want as high a framerate as possible in modern games
1. Approximate Purchase Date: December 14 - 15, 2012
2. Budget Range: $300-$400 after rebates.
3. System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Watching Movies,
4. Parts Not Required S, Keyboard and Mouse, Monitor, software (office, Virus protection...)
5. Preferred Website(s) for Parts: http://www.filtechcomputer.com/ (must be from here because I am going to buy it in store.)
6. Country: Canada
7. Parts Preferences: I would prefer to use a Intel Sandy Bridges CPU, Radeon 7000 series
8. Graphics Card.
9. Overclocking: Maybe
10. SLI or Crossfire: Maybe
11. Additional Comments: I would prefer if case had a window and the computer is fairly quiet.