I/O Device Error

I am trying to access a CD to load the software and my
system does not allow me to access it. It tells me "I/O
Device Error"

Can someone tell me what to do?

I have a DVD Ram and Windows XP SP2 which I think may be
the problem.

Bob

Check the optical drive is still connected correctly both to the motherboard
and to the Power Supply,
www.coribright.com