Medal of Honor Warfighter GPU compatibilty??

DuBZzz00

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
Ok I just bought Mdal of honor Warfighter for Pc and seen it requires ATI Radeon 6950 1024MB VRAM, I currently have a ATI Radeon 6870 HD 2GB with Asrock x79 Extreme 9 MOBO, Intel i7 3930k CPU, 16GB Ram 1600Mhz, 1TG Hardrive,850 Maxcool PSU,Coolmaster CPU cooler blah blah blah. i noticed on the back of the game the GPU specs are different for Vista and windows 7 for vista Mininum requirements are ATI Rdeon 3870 512 MB VRAM and for windows 7 its the ATI Radeon 6950 1024MB VRAM?? I didnt know there was a difference between vista and windows 7?? is Vista a better operating sustems for games as requirements are substainly lower then Windows 7? And will I have any trouble with this game since I have a slightly smaller spec GPU the required?? Should I OC the GPU and will That be enough along with smaller RES and Less FPS make it run smoother?? Would OC the 3930k to 4.6GHz help any with Gaming performance?? plz let me know what you would suggest ASAp as im installing as we speak? One more thing since it requires a slightly bigger GPU then what I have but less VRAM will the extra 1GB of Vram help any with the smaller GPU ? I have no clue what to do besides upgrade a GPU iI just bought in march 2012 (which I got riped off on at $220 STILL PISSED!!!) Again let me know how I can get this problem solved without spending my life savings on a $300 plus GPU or having to run the ATI Radeon 6870 HD 2GB on CF hich Im having a hard time finding anther 6870 HD (2GB) around my parts without ordering off the net, Its seems to me the 2GB was the less produced GPU out of the 2 lots of people tell me the ATI Radeon HD 6870 2Gb didnt even come in 2Gb but mine is a 2Gb. Plz help Thanks for your time sincerely -DuBZz

DuBZzz00

Honorable
Aug 22, 2012
so far 2 starts and 2 crashes I paid $1700 for this rig in march !! this is why I dont mess with computer games a $1700 rig cant even play a new game Im stticking to xbox 360 I dont have to worry about blue screen crashes everytime I start the game so gay I swear!! I dont need 5 GPU's to play a mordern game on XBOX360 and yes the graphics might be a lil shady , but so what I can't read the text on the pistol im shooting at least I can play the damn game thoshit this sucks anyone want a new rig with a brand new copy of MOH warfighter for $1500 specs stated above I'll pay for shipping!!