Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Play multiplayer wolfenstein rtcw Wild West free

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 6:09:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,de.alt.games.half-life (More info?)

Play multiplayer wolfenstein rtcw Wild West free. If you like a shooting
game where bandit fight with cowboys with the original old western weapons
like henry, musket etc then come play with us. In this game you can also use
nades and molotovcocktails and enjoy the good sound of the wild west.

You can easy download, install and play the Wild West rtcw wolfenstein mod
from here: http://download.fortbravo.net/ (both for windows and linux).

You don't need to have rtcw/wolfenstein or ET on your computer. Just
download and play from the link above.

Pretty big playerbase with 200+ players. Most Gaming is at evening EU time.

Here is the official homepage:
http://www.the-wildwest.co.uk/
Anonymous
September 26, 2005 8:52:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,de.alt.games.half-life (More info?)

mila wrote:

> Play multiplayer wolfenstein rtcw Wild West free. If you like a shooting
> game where bandit fight with cowboys with the original old western weapons
> like henry, musket etc then come play with us. In this game you can also use
> nades and molotovcocktails and enjoy the good sound of the wild west.
>
> You can easy download, install and play the Wild West rtcw wolfenstein mod
> from here: http://download.fortbravo.net/

Cool!

> (both for windows and linux).

Ummm... MAC??


Grrr.

Tony
Anonymous
September 28, 2005 4:36:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,de.alt.games.half-life (More info?)

*** WARNING ***

This "game" is probably infected with a trojan or a backdoor or something
like that.

During installation it had to download wolf 1.41 which might be infected.

During the game it loads some kind of DLL. Wa.....dll

Then it wanted to load other dll's probably related to punkbuster...

Then it called "OpenProcess" on about everything in the tasklist which is
not normal at all.
Unless this might be punkbuster checking for some kind of cheats. But I see
no reason why it would need to call OpenProcess etc...

Anyway I dont trust it and I have deleted it from my system. Besides from
that it was malfunctioning as well... after switching with alt-enter etc...
the mouse didn't react normal.

Bye,
Skybuck.

"mila" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:431ed794$0$67258$157c6196@dreader2.cybercity.dk...
> Play multiplayer wolfenstein rtcw Wild West free. If you like a shooting
> game where bandit fight with cowboys with the original old western weapons
> like henry, musket etc then come play with us. In this game you can also
use
> nades and molotovcocktails and enjoy the good sound of the wild west.
>
> You can easy download, install and play the Wild West rtcw wolfenstein mod
> from here: http://download.fortbravo.net/ (both for windows and linux).
>
> You don't need to have rtcw/wolfenstein or ET on your computer. Just
> download and play from the link above.
>
> Pretty big playerbase with 200+ players. Most Gaming is at evening EU
time.
>
> Here is the official homepage:
> http://www.the-wildwest.co.uk/
>
>
September 28, 2005 4:36:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,de.alt.games.half-life (More info?)

"Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D hdro0$pb4$1@news1.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
> *** WARNING ***
>
> This "game" is probably infected with a trojan or a backdoor or something
> like that.
>
> During installation it had to download wolf 1.41 which might be infected.
>
> During the game it loads some kind of DLL.

"Oh my god! A windows program that uses a DLL!!!"

Are you an idiot?


> Then it called "OpenProcess" on about everything in the tasklist which is
> not normal at all.
> Unless this might be punkbuster checking for some kind of cheats. But I
> see
> no reason why it would need to call OpenProcess etc...

OpenProcess returns a Handle to the running process that's needed in order
to call other Windows API calls which can be used to interrogate the process
and find out who/what it is.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...
November 18, 2005 10:12:27 AM

Hi,

My name is Hewster, I pretty much am the WildWest :) 

I do have a Mac version for you guys, see post 15 on this link:
http://forums.the-wildwest.com/showthread.php?t=326&pag...

I can also tell you there is no friggin trojan in this game !!!!
(well the official downloads anyway, which can be found on
our web-site: http://www.the-wildwest.co.uk)

WildWest has been in development since April 2002,
with hundreds of thousands of downloads :) 

I would also like to say that officialy we would request that
players have a legal copy of RtCW, and not use leaked CD keys !

Hewster
!