Delivery reports Nokia 3410

Last response: in Brands
January 20, 2005 4:33:49 AM

Please can soneone help me, i have a nokia 3410 and cannot work out how
to access the right bit to switch on the delivery reports, been trying
for weeks and its driving me nuts :confused:

--
sarshenka
January 20, 2005 4:54:37 AM

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 01:33:49 GMT, sarshenka
<sarshenka.1j4tcg@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

>Please can soneone help me, i have a nokia 3410 and cannot work out how
>to access the right bit to switch on the delivery reports, been trying
>for weeks and its driving me nuts :confused:

delivery reports are network set, a lot of networks do not use them
now

--
arjftebhcf@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

Child Birth is hereditary,
If your parents didn't have any children
Then the chances are you wont.

http://borg.no-ip.com
!