Delivery reports Nokia 3410

Please can soneone help me, i have a nokia 3410 and cannot work out how
to access the right bit to switch on the delivery reports, been trying
for weeks and its driving me nuts :confused:

--
sarshenka
More about delivery reports nokia 3410

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 01:33:49 GMT, sarshenka
    <sarshenka.1j4tcg@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

    >Please can soneone help me, i have a nokia 3410 and cannot work out how
    >to access the right bit to switch on the delivery reports, been trying
    >for weeks and its driving me nuts :confused:

    delivery reports are network set, a lot of networks do not use them
    now

    --
    arjftebhcf@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
    Spam Trap in Header

    Child Birth is hereditary,
    If your parents didn't have any children
    Then the chances are you wont.

    http://borg.no-ip.com

Nokia Switch