Sign in with
Your question

PSU Help and Streacom F7C Case

Last response: in Systems
December 13, 2012 1:17:40 AM

Hey guys,

I am a bit confused on which PSU to purchase. I tried a few online PSU calculators, but they do not seem up to date. Here is the current specs:

Case: Streacom F7C
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-A75N-USB3 Mini-ATX
CPU: AMD A-Series A6-5400K
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 Low Profile
Ram: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 4GB CL9
HD: 2.5" 5400 1TB

Now i know the CPU can draw up to 65W and the GPU uses the PCIexpress power since it is low profile.. But I am unsure of what power supply to purchase.

Streacom, the manuf. of the case, offers the Streacom NANO150 PSU Adapter, which is 150W, but I do not know if that will be enough power to cover it all. It is the addition of the video card that is throwing me off.

If that PSU isn't enough, can someone recommend another?

More about : psu streacom f7c case

December 17, 2012 2:33:52 PM

fminus_02 said:
Hey guys,

I am a bit confused on which PSU to purchase. I tried a few online PSU calculators, but they do not seem up to date. Here is the current specs:

Case: Streacom F7C
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-A75N-USB3 Mini-ATX
CPU: AMD A-Series A6-5400K
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 Low Profile
Ram: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 4GB CL9
HD: 2.5" 5400 1TB

Now i know the CPU can draw up to 65W and the GPU uses the PCIexpress power since it is low profile.. But I am unsure of what power supply to purchase.

Streacom, the manuf. of the case, offers the Streacom NANO150 PSU Adapter, which is 150W, but I do not know if that will be enough power to cover it all. It is the addition of the video card that is throwing me off.

If that PSU isn't enough, can someone recommend another?

Get a corsair cx 430, xfx 450 or antec vp450..make sure it is compatible with your case..
!