corvetteguy1994

Distinguished
ok well i have a refrence 7970 and i overclocked it a tad 970/1400 at stock voltage. and i just got medal of honor warfighter and thats when the artifacts started.....first it will play fine then after awhile it will start. i eliminated the motherbored,cpu,ram, and possible driver issues from the list. all i can think of is the gpu itself or my psu is going bad. im leaning towards the psu cause when i played bf3 before it worked fine then all of sudden bam with MOFWF. should i start the rma or should i reinstall windows to see if that will fix it???

jayless

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
Just came to say that i use the 12.11 beta drivers aswell and im experiencing artifacting aswell in MOH warfighter.( BF3 is stable just fine Ran a heaven benchmark fine aswell)
Especially the single player mission where you drive the car. when you look in the sky when the dirt is flynig up Black big stripes occure. aswell.( its not texture flickering but it happens aswell) it really artifacts.
IM on 2 x sapphire reference 7970. ( tested @ stock settings aswell increased the voltas a bit. nothing changes,)
Playing @ 6000x1200

jayless

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010

Any Updates on this yet corvetteguy19?
PLease let me know. if you have fixed the problem(and how) thx in advance

corvetteguy1994

Distinguished

well first of all moh is glitchy as he*l and im not going to play it for a while.(wait for updates) still test but i belive its overheating because i up'ed the fan speed to 60% and played BF3 for 2hours and it was fine. i think its the thermal paste cause i shouldn't need it that high at stock speeds so i bought the gelid icy cooler to hopefully solve it. i will keep you posted asap

corvetteguy1994

Distinguished

eh my card ended up being bad. sent it t msi and a week later got a brand new one. no problems at all.