update drivers

I found this great site driver detective that scanned my
computer to see how up to date my drivers were. It turns
out that 50% of them could be updated. Does anyone know
if this site is dependable. Secondly, If it is, it costs
$29 to download the program to get all the updates. Is
there a free site that will update all your drivers for
you.

Assuming it is the site with which I'm familiar, it does a fair job of
scanning though it often misses things it shouldn't but it all to often has
outdated drivers.

Why spend $29 when you can check your device manufacturer websites for the
latest drivers for free?

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User