update drivers

I found this great site driver detective that scanned my
computer to see how up to date my drivers were. It turns
out that 50% of them could be updated. Does anyone know
if this site is dependable. Secondly, If it is, it costs
$29 to download the program to get all the updates. Is
there a free site that will update all your drivers for
you.
1 answer Last reply
More about update drivers

    Assuming it is the site with which I'm familiar, it does a fair job of
    scanning though it often misses things it shouldn't but it all to often has
    outdated drivers.

    Why spend $29 when you can check your device manufacturer websites for the
    latest drivers for free?

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "eric hook" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I found this great site driver detective that scanned my
    > computer to see how up to date my drivers were. It turns
    > out that 50% of them could be updated. Does anyone know
    > if this site is dependable. Secondly, If it is, it costs
    > $29 to download the program to get all the updates. Is
    > there a free site that will update all your drivers for
    > you.

Drivers Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP