Need instructions on how to reinstall all of my programs

hey you guys im really hoping someone can help me with
this problem im having. So i had a virus on my computer
and my brother decided to wipe my entire system. Problem
is is that he left for college without reinstalling
anything. All i have is a bunch of disks that I don't
understand. If someone could PLEASE email me with
instructions on how I'm supposed to reinstall my system
that would be awesome. Email is kn0k0ut@yahoo.com Thanks
so much.

Get each CD out of its jewel case and put them in the CD drive...... the
setup program should automatically appear on the screen.... install the
program. You will need the CD Key for each, usually on the back of the
jewel case.
www.coribright.com

"kn0k0ut" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hey you guys im really hoping someone can help me with
> this problem im having. So i had a virus on my computer
> and my brother decided to wipe my entire system. Problem
> is is that he left for college without reinstalling
> anything. All i have is a bunch of disks that I don't
> understand. If someone could PLEASE email me with
> instructions on how I'm supposed to reinstall my system
> that would be awesome. Email is kn0k0ut@yahoo.com Thanks
> so much.

All the while praying that you are adopted and NOT in the same gene pools as
Bro.

--
The personal opinion of
Gary G. Little