hank

My Bookshelf program that works on my three year old desk
comptuer won't load on my new laptop....I get a message
that the program "requires a vga display adapter."

Where can I find a download to get this program onto
my laptop.

Thanks for your help. Hank

You would have to restart the PC, press F8 at startup and choose the VGA
mode.

It may work if you use Compatibility Mode.
www.coribright.com

"Hank" <de1bu2@aol.com> wrote in message
> My Bookshelf program that works on my three year old desk
> comptuer won't load on my new laptop....I get a message
> that the program "requires a vga display adapter."
>
> Where can I find a download to get this program onto
> my laptop.
>
> Thanks for your help. Hank

TRENDING THREADS