Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Hd 7750 display setting

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 25, 2012 3:35:48 PM

i have bought HIS hd 7750 ddr5 card(1 gb).but there is a problem now.no doubt hd 7750 is very fast,the game never lags, but the image or game quality (i mean to say that colour resolution,colour effects,shining colours ,colour details) are not up to the mark.before this ,i was using zotac gt 430 ddr3(2gb),the games looked brilliant.no doubt i was getting low fps than the hd 7750 but colours of games were awsome.but not in hd 7750.i have tested this card on mass effect 1,2 & 3,nfs the run,hot pursuit 2010 and darkness 2.but the game colours of all these were looking better in gt 430.hd 7750 is missing that colour shineness in these games.
what could be the problem.plz help me.i tried every setting in catalyst control centre and also changed monitor setting,but still didnt get such colours contrast and shineness.what should i do.
in short using hd 7750 games are running smoothly but the games looked more beautiful in gt 430.plz help what to do.thanks

More about : 7750 display setting

a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 4:56:50 PM

you know that this is really strange, but one time my brother went from an AMD gpu to a NVIDIA and said the same that the color quality was better with the nvidia gpu, i personally never tested both on the same computer, so i'm not sure if that really happens or if this is some kind of psycological effect.

maybe you can improve that by changing catalyst control center display gama,color,brightness,contrast...
m
l
October 25, 2012 5:03:38 PM

thanks for the reply.
i tried every setting in catalyst control center but all in vain.also tried to adjust monitor setting but nothing happened.anlthing else i can do?plz suggest.thanks
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 5:48:25 PM

The same way some people say that AMD have better color quality and other peoples say that NVIDIA do...

i don't know if there is any other way to fix that. if anyone else knows wait for an answer, i think that the best solution is to return to a Nvidia GPU.

something like a 650:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

this matches the 7750 price.
October 25, 2012 7:00:08 PM

thanks,i will sell my hd 7750 and use my gt430 again
m
l
October 31, 2012 3:17:35 AM

Best answer selected by spykar_911.
m
l
!