Will geforce 9500gt will support the latest gaming in 2012???i plan to buy this

kim_81

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
i planned to buy 9500gt will it support the latest gaming experience????like in 2012 and 2011.. i wanna play games!!i hate my gpu!!!

Well i5 is good for cpu, gtx 690 will be way overkill on gpu unless you plan to play on 3 monitors or 1600p. If you post in system build section with a budget i'm sure many people will be able to help you with a good performing affordable computer.

deadlockedworld

Distinguished

Are you being defensive/sarcastic here? I can't tell.

1. Derza is right that the 9500GT is a basically worthless card.

2. No you do not need to spend thousands on premium parts to play the latest games. If you would like to talk to us about how much you are able to spend on this, we can advise a path that fits your budget. It might not play everything, but we can certainly get you to a place where you can play some games.

Quaddro

Distinguished
why do you hate your gpu..?

if you hate your current gpu, then you'll hate 9500GT too...

Don't hate them..they already do all of their best to satisfy you...but they can't because of their limit...
and if you still hate them, then they will hate you too..

Scary-scary-scary...

:D :D :D

arnoldlouie

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012

+1 on sarcastic! anyway I don't see any reason to buy a 9500 gt now. unless your trolling or something. The answer for your question is yes you can play the latest games. If you are referring to angry birds or plants vs zombies. Any flash game will work, big fish games and facebook games. You can get 60 fps ultra on these games..

xa376

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
I recently replaced my 9500 GT. It is now in my friends computer with an Athlon 2. It can play recent games GW2, Skyrim, ect just at very low settings (playable fps). It cant handle something like BF3 though, but why do you even want this card when you can go on craigslist and find like a 7770 for $60?

TRENDING THREADS