Modem(Motorola SM56) driver problem with Windows XP

a b \ Driver
September 5, 2004 11:10:41 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have Windows XP profesional. I have a problem in
installing my Motorola SM56 modem on Windows XP since I
can't find any digitally signed modem drivers for my modem.
Please help me by providing a link where I can find a
digitally signed driver or by telling how to install a
driver which is not digitally signed.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
October 4, 2004 8:53:56 PM

Here is the site that I found. It didn't help me with my service pack 2
issue and this modem but it may help you.

http://tinyurl.com/64xuk

--
Wreckneyez