A $600 PC should have apx an ~$210 graphics card!Oh God, don't get an old video card for a new system
- GPU : Gigabyte GTX 550 ti 1 GB 192 bit DDR5
You're not in Australia by chance?, the venders here push yesteryear's crap on the unsuspecting.The GTX550 ti's texel rate is a major bottleneck in today's games during any action scene
- http://www.hwcompare.com/13157/geforce-gtx-550-ti-vs-geforce-gtx-660-ti/The Radeon HD 7850 can be had for between $180 and $220 (AUD).
- You should be putting ~ 35% of your Total Cost of Ownership into the video card.
- The GTX550 Ti isn't a bad card, but you really should be looking at the GTX650 Ti or Radeon HD 7850 instead.
You can probably get a more modern video card from an honest vendor at a better price.
- The Radeon HD 6000's put the GTX500's series where it belonged; it wasn't much better than the GTX400 series.
- The GTX600 series competes well with the Radeon HD 6000 series and Radeon HD7000 series.