Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Gigabyte Radeon 7850 vs XFX Radeon 7850

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
October 25, 2012 7:31:23 PM

Which brand has the better Radeon 7850 graphics card?

a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 9:08:22 PM

entezio said:
Which brand has the better Radeon 7850 graphics card?

best will be MSi...Twin frozer...from your choices xfx will be good
October 25, 2012 9:10:48 PM

docxxx said:
best will be MSi...Twin frozer...from your choices xfx will be good


I was thinking of twin frozer but everyone said that it only benefits the GPU but gives all the heat the GPU emits to the other things in the computer.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 9:14:51 PM

entezio said:
I was thinking of twin frozer but everyone said that it only benefits the GPU but gives all the heat the GPU emits to the other things in the computer.

you can manage that thing by adequate airflow in your case.....by adding one side case fan (reverse it) so that it draws outer cooler air inside and blow it over your gpu..you are good to go...and all hot air will go out via rear exhaust.....
a c 175 U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 9:20:19 PM

I have bought three XFX cards; the two in my .sig rigs, and a HD7750. They are well-made cards, run quietly, and don't produce much heat. Their shrouds are aluminum, not cheap plastic.
October 25, 2012 9:21:14 PM

You know what I'm tired of thinking so much about the frikkin brand I'm just gonna do enea meanie miney moe between XFX and MSI -.-
a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 9:28:08 PM

entezio said:
You know what I'm tired of thinking so much about the frikkin brand I'm just gonna do enea meanie miney moe between XFX and MSI -.-

lol..that will surely help you..don't stress your self to much..i own Sapphire 7850 2 gb duel x ...never had problem..it run idle at below 40 and at full load never go beyond 62...( room temp is around 35 always) so go with your gut feeling....
October 25, 2012 9:28:13 PM

docxxx said:
you can manage that thing by adequate airflow in your case.....by adding one side case fan (reverse it) so that it draws outer cooler air inside and blow it over your gpu..you are good to go...and all hot air will go out via rear exhaust.....

That's exactly what I do with mine. :D  Keeps her nice and cool.
October 25, 2012 9:33:30 PM

Man I hate being such a picky person.

I can't afford another fan so idk what...

what am i talking about i play games on this crappy laptop in like 100 degrees weather all the time and it still works fine why would i need a cooler for a high ventalated case anyways. it's not like i plan on overclocking my gpu/cpu

I know I'm asking for much but are sapphire and xfx cards quiet with decent cooling? Since I can't afford another fan which is required to ventalate MSI's extra heat then I'm not buying an MSI.

a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 9:40:17 PM

entezio said:
Man I hate being such a picky person.

I can't afford another fan so idk what...

what am i talking about i play games on this crappy laptop in like 100 degrees weather all the time and it still works fine why would i need a cooler for a high ventalated case anyways. it's not like i plan on overclocking my gpu/cpu

I know I'm asking for much but are sapphire and xfx cards quiet with decent cooling? Since I can't afford another fan which is required to ventalate MSI's extra heat then I'm not buying an MSI.

they are quite indeed and do have decent cooling...my sapphire 7850 never go beyond 62 (though in my country we have hot atmosphere room temp always above 35 most of the time)
no MSI then go with XFX or sapphire....

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 9:47:22 PM
Share


they are quite indeed and do have decent cooling...my sapphire 7850 never go beyond 62 (though in my country we have hot atmosphere room temp always above 35 most of the time)
no MSI then go with XFX or sapphire....
October 25, 2012 9:48:10 PM

I'm going to go with the XFX because I see great reviews on it. Thank you so much man!
October 25, 2012 9:48:48 PM

Best answer selected by entezio.
a b U Graphics card
October 25, 2012 9:50:24 PM

entezio said:
I'm going to go with the XFX because I see great reviews on it. Thank you so much man!

Most welcome..have a good gaming... :)  :) 

peace!!!!
!