I recently bought a Gateway laptop, with dvd player. When
I first turned it on, the dvd player worked just fine,
then, after installing all the software that came with
it, nothing, every time I opened Windows media player or
other 2 dvd options that pop up, I get a message stating
the IntelVideo graphics ialmkchw is nowhere to be found,
or that my graphic settings are too high and I need to
lower them (which I did, to no avail)I am uneducated on
computer "stuff"...what do I need? help, thanks

Go to the Gateway website and download and reinstall the drivers for your
integrated Intel chipset graphics chip.
www.coribright.com