Which graphics card should i buy for a budget build.

Hi everybody i am new to the site and just have a quick question. I am looking for a video card that will go well with my build, and i have narrowed it down to 2 cards the one is the Nvidia 560 ti EVGA Superclocked.

Link for everybody.

The next is the Nvidia 550 ti EVGA.

They both are GDDR5, but the 550 ti has 2 gigs and better a higher core, shader, and memory speeds. Thanks for the suggestions and help!
5 answers Last reply
More about which graphics card budget build
  1. Also my monitor is 1360 by 768 if that helps in anyway thanks again.
  2. Between the two cards.. its obviously 560.. the link you posted is a GTX 560 non-ti by the way.
  3. You dont need a 560 at that resolution , you should get a 7770 radeon or a 650 ti , goodluck.
  4. Okay thanks for the help. Any other recommendations possibly from Nvidia, I really don't want to spend over $160. I'm on a college student budget, thanks.
  5. It's understandable that you are a college student and want to get the best bang for your buck, but you won't be truly happy unless you wait for a slightly better graphics card.

For 40$ more, you could get the 7850 / 7870, which I guarantee, will make you happy.

560 isn't really that good, and the 550 won't be maxing out any of the newer titles without lag issues. Also very power consuming.

-Save up just a little more.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Build Nvidia Graphics Product