tushardehra

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2012
i had a simple cabby before but now have an cm elite 431 plus which has 3 cabby fans front is intakw n rear n top r exhaust but there is no temp. diffrence btwn pre. n this cabby why so although it has 3 fans and plz tell how to make a fan intake or exhaust n should i make any dffrnce to my fans i mean make intake exhaust to bring down temps thnx

Solution
well the front one should be intake fan pulling air from outside, top fan should be pulling the hot air out, rear fan should also pull the hot air outside the case. you will not see the cpu temp difference as that's dependent on how good your cpu cooler is, your motherboard temps might improve tho
well the front one should be intake fan pulling air from outside, top fan should be pulling the hot air out, rear fan should also pull the hot air outside the case. you will not see the cpu temp difference as that's dependent on how good your cpu cooler is, your motherboard temps might improve tho

Solution

Max Collodi

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010

The side with the fan bracing is the exhaust side of the fan. Therefore, on the back and top of the case, the bracing goes toward the case. In the front, the fan bracing goes away from the front of the case.