compatable phone with 6310 car kit

i have a merc car kit in with a 6310 handset cradle does any one know of any
new nokia phones that will plug into the same connections or a interface lead
that will convert steve
1 answer Last reply
More about compatable phone 6310

    Stevenatherton skrev:

    > i have a merc car kit in with a 6310 handset cradle does any one know of any
    > new nokia phones that will plug into the same connections or a interface lead

    Nokia ditched the old carkit standard, 6310i was the last one :-(
    I don't know the logic. Do they want us to change to another brand
    (might as well, as you need to buy a new car-kit anyway, right).

    At least they could offer a "upgrade" or "conversion" kit cheap.

    --
    Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ # 7297605
    Win98se, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!

Nokia Phones