  • Nokia
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
January 22, 2005 1:28:51 PM

i have a merc car kit in with a 6310 handset cradle does any one know of any
new nokia phones that will plug into the same connections or a interface lead
that will convert steve

More about : compatable phone 6310 car kit

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 5:48:02 PM

Stevenatherton skrev:

> i have a merc car kit in with a 6310 handset cradle does any one know of any
> new nokia phones that will plug into the same connections or a interface lead

Nokia ditched the old carkit standard, 6310i was the last one :-(
I don't know the logic. Do they want us to change to another brand
(might as well, as you need to buy a new car-kit anyway, right).

At least they could offer a "upgrade" or "conversion" kit cheap.

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ # 7297605
Win98se, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!