My laptop is restarting by itself after shutdown

jagadeeshsunny

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
when i shutdown my laptop by pressing shutdown or shutdown button it is getting restarted by itself after some 10-20 seconds when it is on battery. when i select shutdown option on ac power it is not getting restarted but after full charge it is getting restarted by itself.

i had tried
1. Left Click on the power icon at the bottom right of your start bar

2. Click on "More Power Options" (or just search for "power options" on your start bar)

3. Click on "Change plan settings" on either Balanced or Power Saver (depending on which one you use)

4. Click on "Change advanced power settings"

5. Once your Power options panel opens, scroll down and select "Sleep"

6. Click on "Allow Wake Timers" and then click on "Enable" and scroll down to select it as "Disable"

and also disable te option in system properties-->advanced-->uncheck the option "automatically restart on system failure"

kindly help in this regard

jagadeeshsunny

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
i had found a solution for the problem i stated.

1. We need to hold the power button for few minutes by removing the battery and power supply.
2. After that press the power button for 5 times giving a gap of 5 seconds continuously.
3. Also scan your system for virus completely.

This was worked for me................. :hello:

Sk Mojahir

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013
Dear Sir,
Also I am faceing This type of problem Please help me.
After few hours Automatically restart my laptop after my shut down. I request you to Please solve my problem. your feedback sent to my email id sk.mojahir@gmail.com

1. We need to hold the power button for few minutes by removing the battery and power supply.
2. After that press the power button for 5 times giving a gap of 5 seconds continuously.
3. Also scan your system for virus completely.

This was worked for me................. :hello: [/quotemsg]

Sk Mojahir

Honorable
Jun 3, 2013
Dear Sir,
Also I am faceing This type of problem Please help me.
After few hours Automatically restart my laptop after my shut down. I request you to Please solve my problem. your feedback sent to my email id sk.mojahir@gmail.com