peter

Hello !

Does anyone know if there is a way of installing an Epson
GT 9000 scan under Win XP ? Either in SCSI or Parallel
mode, I've tried numerous drivers and none work.

The same type of problem occured with windows WE then I
found the solution with old win95 drivers, but now, there
seems to be no solution.

Thanks for your help...

Not supported at all by Epson on Windows 2000 or XP. Sorry.
www.coribright.com

"Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello !
>
> Does anyone know if there is a way of installing an Epson
> GT 9000 scan under Win XP ? Either in SCSI or Parallel
> mode, I've tried numerous drivers and none work.
>
> The same type of problem occured with windows WE then I
> found the solution with old win95 drivers, but now, there
> seems to be no solution.
>
> Thanks for your help...

If you buy and install this then the GT-9000 will run using this program
as the interface. It works fine
http://download.silverfast.com/se/Epson/SFE-6.2.3r4(Epson-SE).exe
This is the trail version to check that it works

http://www.silverfast.com/show/silverfast-se/en.html is the web site

There is no free driver for the GT-9000 under windows XP

Edit the link wraps so it won't work, copy and psate it

--
malum