Newegg messed up???

anyone else having issues with the egg atm???

missing catagories, limited products, and all around suck..... :cry:
8 answers Last reply
More about newegg messed
  1. badtaylorx said:
    anyone else having issues with the egg atm???

missing catagories, limited products, and all around suck..... :cry:

if your trying to troll....TROLL HARDER

If your serious then no i have not but the explanation could be because Windows 8 just come out and its haloween sales time and the side could have some overloading
  2. I'm having trouble with newegg as well. So much stuff seems to be missing. For example, as of 10:06pm CT, newegg is saying they only have 13 intel processors and a couple AMD processors and that everything else is discontinued.
  3. Mr_Trainman said:
    I'm having trouble with newegg as well. So much stuff seems to be missing. For example, as of 10:06pm CT, newegg is saying they only have 13 intel processors and a couple AMD processors and that everything else is discontinued.

Yea just like there is only 2 990FX boards, and 1 990X board available... Newegg got hacked.. I'm taking bets right here! :hello:
  4. I am also having issues. Nothing seems to be in stock or has been deactivated. Hack attack maybe?
  5. Yeah, I can't find any of the higher end AMD video cards.
  6. see....im not crazy...nor am i a troll

it seems though , they gain some back lil by lil.....

i had 1500$ worth of $h!t in my cart,,,,but didnt trust enough to hit checkout
  7. Yea and all the GTX 680's and 670's available are EVGA
  8. Same thing here I was freaking out lol weirdness. My guess is it will be fixed soon. I was able to use direct searches for some stuff but most said out of stock or Discontinued. I know the Holiday rush is bad but lol it can't be this bad must be a system glitch. they will have it fixed soon.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Products Graphics