BF2 ranked annoyance........

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 30, 2005 1:12:18 PM

No, no, I'm not gonna moan about the lag, but.......
How come on some ranked servers your team wins....then at the end screen
it says it was a draw, and in the top right hand you get a message
saying 'unknown server mod' or something similar.

A bit bloody annoying when you find a ranked server that's playable,
only after 3/4 of an hour when the round ends, you get no BLOODY POINTS !!!!

--
Jez, MBA.,
Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable
notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often
led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what
that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be
skeptical of someone else's description of reality.'-
Howard Zinn

More about : bf2 ranked annoyance

June 30, 2005 1:12:19 PM

"Jez" <iced_spear@NODAMNSPAMpipex.com> wrote in message

> No, no, I'm not gonna moan about the lag, but.......
> How come on some ranked servers your team wins....then at the end screen
> it says it was a draw, and in the top right hand you get a message saying
> 'unknown server mod' or something similar.

I've not ever seen that happen.
June 30, 2005 2:15:17 PM

I have. On more than one occasion.
Related resources
June 30, 2005 4:57:45 PM

Nonymous wrote:
> "Jez" <iced_spear@NODAMNSPAMpipex.com> wrote in message
>
>>No, no, I'm not gonna moan about the lag, but.......
>>How come on some ranked servers your team wins....then at the end screen
>>it says it was a draw, and in the top right hand you get a message saying
>>'unknown server mod' or something similar.
>

> I've not ever seen that happen.

Happened in about 6 different servers last night.

--
Jez, MBA.,
Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable
notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often
led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what
that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be
skeptical of someone else's description of reality.'-
Howard Zinn
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 7:49:11 PM

Jez wrote:

> No, no, I'm not gonna moan about the lag, but.......
> How come on some ranked servers your team wins....then at the end screen
> it says it was a draw, and in the top right hand you get a message
> saying 'unknown server mod' or something similar.
>
> A bit bloody annoying when you find a ranked server that's playable,
> only after 3/4 of an hour when the round ends, you get no BLOODY POINTS
> !!!!

ive never seen that either
June 30, 2005 11:19:18 PM

Jimbob wrote:
> I have. On more than one occasion.

It came up with 'UnknownGamemod' and a string of numbers after it, in
the box at the top-right.

Just bloody happened again too !

I want my points !!!!

:)

--
Jez, MBA.,
Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable
notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often
led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what
that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be
skeptical of someone else's description of reality.'-
Howard Zinn
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 12:05:01 AM

Jez wrote:

> No, no, I'm not gonna moan about the lag, but.......
> How come on some ranked servers your team wins....then at the end screen
> it says it was a draw, and in the top right hand you get a message
> saying 'unknown server mod' or something similar.
>
> A bit bloody annoying when you find a ranked server that's playable,
> only after 3/4 of an hour when the round ends, you get no BLOODY POINTS
> !!!!

Yeah, tried that once. Bloody annoying, if you are playing for rank.

regards,

Achtung Ecco
!