Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

i upgraded my OS from windows 98 to windows xp - in the
process my sound card (creative labs audio pci 64D Part
#6001110) stop working - that is i get no sound at all.
I have gone and downloaded drivers from the gateway site
that supposdely will support window ep and installed them
but i stil get no sound!

any help?

Tim

You should check system information for any IRQ
conflicts. I am having the exact same problem if you are
having an IRQ conflict. Does anyone know if it is
possible to change the IRQ for a device?

IRQ sharing should not cause the problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314068
www.coribright.com