  • Modem
  • Windows XP
a b \ Driver
September 9, 2004 2:32:24 AM

Dear Readers,
I recently installed xp (upgrade) to my system. XP will
not work with my present modem -- Agere System PCI Soft
Modem. Please suggest a compatible modem I can download.

More about : modem drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 9, 2004 3:02:43 PM

You need to find updated drivers for your modem..... probably from the
manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com