Modem drivers

Dear Readers,
I recently installed xp (upgrade) to my system. XP will
not work with my present modem -- Agere System PCI Soft
Modem. Please suggest a compatible modem I can download.
1 answer Last reply
More about modem drivers

    You need to find updated drivers for your modem..... probably from the
    manufacturer's website.
    www.coribright.com

    "jr Suite" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Dear Readers,
    > I recently installed xp (upgrade) to my system. XP will
    > not work with my present modem -- Agere System PCI Soft
    > Modem. Please suggest a compatible modem I can download.

Drivers Modem Windows XP