cpu; i7 3820 3.6 ghz
motherboard: asus 2011 p9 x79
case: atx tower cooler master
cooler master power supply gx 750w
ram: ddr3 16gb corsair vengeance 4x4gb
ssd; 120gb agility 3
hard drive: segate 2TB 7200 sata 3 64mb
graphic card: gtx 550Ti 1gb
monitor: hp 22, 100 euro, or used eizo 22 90 euro.
sound card, keyboard, mouse, speakers, 2 year garancy all
1230 euro.
And the other used is hp workstation xw8600:
cpu: 2x quadcore intel xeon x5472 3ghz
ram: 8gb probably some ddr2
hd: not sure some 120gb - 240gb 7200
graphic card: quadro fx 4600.
Is maybe a 2007 pc, is used, have 6 month garancy cost 700
euro.
so what do you think? I need a professional answers, thanks.

Kind of... Posted in the wrong section.

I am hoping that you can go with the first one. It is newer and would stay with you for a pretty long time. Yes, the second one is much more value oriented, but in a few years it's probably going to be obsolete and you have to buy another PC. But I can see spaces for improvements in the first one. I hope it's a homemade PC Build, so you can easily costumise the parts.

I would spend for a 3770k instead. Why? Yes, the processor price is the same, But not that. It's because of the motherboard. You can get a Z77 motherboard half the price of a X79 motherboard. And perhaps, you can get an aftermarket cooler like CM 212 Evo to make your PC quieter and get better temps (especially for overclocking). This way you should save €100.

I'm not sure what kind of case you would go onto. I know it's Cooler Master, and it's a decent brand, but I hope it's the good models one. Either it's the HAF line or the CM690 Line. The PSU could be improved. Perhaps you don't need to spend €100 on a 750W PSU and yet it's from Cooler Master, which is not the best from PSU manufacturers. You should look onto cheaper models from other manufacturers. Take a look at seasonic SII series for example, it's 620W model is just €80. And it is enough for your needs.
And the save that you make I think should go for the graphics card. Your choice is somewhat to slow to your needs, I would recommend at least a 7850. The 7870 is lovely though.
And... You don't need a sound card. Your motherboard Integrated sound controller is good enough these days.

I think that's all. Good Luck